How To Properly Fit A Cane
- Remove the black tip from the bottom of the cane.
- Turn the cane upside down and place on the ground next to the hand that the cane will be used in.
- Measure from the ground to the wrist bone as the person stands head up in relaxed stance as if preparing to walk. Make sure you are not standing to straight or looking down! Just natural!
- Cut the cane off at wrist bone height. (No special saw required)
- Put the rubber tip back on the bottom of the cane.
- Turn cane upright...you are ready to go.